Dr. Bei Singapore
DR.BEI Bass Toothbrush, 4 Pieces (Original) With Nano Ultra-fine Bristles Wave Flat Teeth Head Travel Outdoor
1. 3 Types of soft bristles arranged promote comprehensive cleaning whilst protecting gums.
2. Uses premium nickel-silver for tufting. Corrosion resistant and harder for bacteria to grow.
3. Textured grip. Better grip for users and easier for visually impaired users to recognise front of toothbrush.
4. Toray milling and silver ion ultra-fine soft bristles, German PEDEX spiral soft bristles.
5. Comes with 4 Travel Packages for ease of transport during vacation
Recommended Brushing Method
The key to preventing and controlling gum disease is brushing thoroughly around and under the gumline where bacteria and plaque tend to accumulate. This technique is good for those with periodontitis. In the Bass method of brushing, the toothbrush bristles reach under the gums to scrub off plaque before it hardens into tartar and causes gum disease:
Place the toothbrush parallel to your teeth with the bristles toward the gums.
Tilt the brush to a 45-degree angle and move the bristles slightly under the gumline.
With firm but gentle pressure, and while maintaining the bristles under the gum tissue, wiggle or vibrate the brush back and forth or use a small circular motion 15 to 20 times, before moving to the next area. The brush should cover two to three teeth at a time.
Brush the entire outer surface of the teeth and then continue the same technique on the tongue side.
To brush the insides of the front teeth, hold the toothbrush in a vertical position and use the bristles on the toe of the brush, but make sure they are getting under the gum tissue.
Brush the chewing surface of the molar teeth and don’t forget your tongue.
Product name: DR.BEI Bass Toothbrush, 4 Pieces (Original)
Product model: DR.BEI Bass Toothbrush, Original
Size (L x B x H): 8 x 5 x 22cm
What’s in the box?
Toothbrush x 4
Travel Package x 4